Choux Pastry | Butter Baking
One love. Two mouths.One love. One house.No shirt. No blouse.Just us. You find out.Nothing that we don’t want to tell you about, no.
This is a private transmission from District 13 with a message.
The M o c k i n g j a y lives.
1. When his soul knew.
2. When everything in him knew.
This is stunning.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe) —
Dylan O’Brien arriving at Giffoni